Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a Amazon milk frog he is full sized and eats every second day he is on a strict and healthy eating schedule and lamp/heating is constant but I’ve noticed a darker vibrant blue almost like patch growing in his back I am concerned as I have googled and looked around and haven’t seemed to find anything matching the patch he is usually very open and now he hides I don’t know what I am doing wrong if anyone can help that would be most appreciated
Arthropod Insect Art Sculpture Gesture

· Administrator
7,621 Posts
I don't keep tree frogs, but in general I'd say that a growing area of discoloration is worth some concern. A qualified exotics vet would be by far the best source of a diagnosis. You can search for one here.

As for husbandry issues that might be contributing, filling out this questionnaire and posting it as a reply here would give details that other keepers could evaluate.

· Registered
3 Posts
i have a Amazon milk frog he is full sized and eats every second day he is on a strict and healthy eating schedule and lamp/heating is constant but I’ve noticed a darker vibrant blue almost like patch growing in his back I am concerned as I have googled and looked around and haven’t seemed to find anything matching the patch he is usually very open and now he hides I don’t know what I am doing wrong if anyone can help that would be most appreciated View attachment 306509
I'm also having the same problem with one of 2 milkys in my enclosure I'm worried and still have no idea what or how to help him please keep me updated if you find out what and how to help it .thank you <3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts