Dendroboard banner

Amazing German Frog Room

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  tclipse 
#1 ·
As the tilte says, a wicked German frog room. Every tank is so well aged and thought out. Most people would be happy with just one of these tanks, but he has like 20 :eek:

#4 ·
I agree, front opening tanks allow such easy access to creating certain more natural "looks". I have 1 tank like that but the glass fogs up quite a bit as there is not enough venting in front, I have to keep fans on it that runs a couple times a day. I would love it if rack systems like that were available here in the US.

#6 ·
most of those tanks are huge and those joints run 2 or 300 bucks. I'm sure he built that entire rack system. I dont have any of those new style tanks. They havent grown on me yet. Though I seen a big one, I would love to have in my living room. Those frogs gotta be thank full becaues thats a nice bit of space for them, He only had pairs in the big viv`s. Nice.....

#13 ·
As the tilte says, a wicked German frog room. Every tank is so well aged and thought out. Most people would be happy with just one of these tanks, but he has like 20 :eek:

Froschraum Tour Neu - YouTube

The key words there are aged and thought out. It takes 2-3 years before you get those mosses and plants to fill in so nicely like that.

The thing I appreciate about his vivs which is what I aim for is the simpliclity of them. They are naturlistic looking with a variety of plant material and alot of floor space for the frogs to move around.

Hopefully my frog room will look like that in a few years

#16 ·
It is awesome. I planned out mine for a year before we purchased the house. I bought all new euro style vivs and built racks similar to the ones in the video. Its nice when everything is uniform. Plus the large vivs are quite impressive. I think the larger the better, although money become an issue at some point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.