Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Very cool shots! I could never find any photos online this detailed. I missed the boat on grabbing 2 females at Frog Day. I love the frogs I grabbed but I lost track of things and completely forgot to grab the 2 females I wanted at Scott's table.

How many tanks do you have set-up for femoralis? Any breeding luck?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great pics!

I guess my femoralis would never sit still to let me make pictures like that!

BTW: they seem to differ from the ones kept on this side of the pond. The ones I keep originate from French Guyana. Any idea where yours originate from?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Great photos Ray-- a decent picture can really show them well.
When I pulled "all" my femoralis for Frogday, I assumed I got them all... suprised to find two leftovers in their tank, one calling his head off! Anyone interested in a group of these can contact me via PM.
Regards,
Scott

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ray,

They're awesome! I picked up two presumed females from Scott at Frog Day. Hopefully I'll get them going again. These frogs are, as you said, like little bulldogs... complete opposite of the zaps. We need more people "working" with these brown guys.

Ryan

·
Registered
625 Posts
If anyone has any leads to where I can find some Fems please PM me. I contacted Scott to get his left over Fems but haven't heard back from him. Anyone else working with these please let me know. Fems have one of the coolest calls. The first time I heard one I thought it was a bird. Nice pics that you posted Ray. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ray,

They're awesome! I picked up two presumed females from Scott at Frog Day. Hopefully I'll get them going again. These frogs are, as you said, like little bulldogs... complete opposite of the zaps. We need more people "working" with these brown guys.

Ryan
They are fantastic, aren't they? Let me know if you need a male or two, I believe I have some extra, Ryan.

Remco, they are from Peru.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm getting 6 juvies of this species next week. can't wait till they get here.
is that the femoralis from peru you got ray? i'm getting the peruvian femoralis.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've got them they are very bold. and i heared some sound in the late evening. so they are doing fine. i'll post some pictures later this week.
here's a picture of their tank.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts