R. Leader Reptiles
Morephus Exotics
Maz Morphs
No Limits
Bee's Exotics
Sparkmaster Reptiles
Infinity Gliders
East Coast Safety

Hope some of you decide to attend. It's a smaller event, but if you're looking for hardgoods, feeders, plants (limited but there) or even some frogs it will be worth stopping by.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if any of you were able to make it out there, but it was a decent show for the size of the venue. The two tables that generally have Darts were a little different today. K&K Reptiles who normally have a bunch of darts seemed to only have Gecko species they work with on their tables as well as a mix of drygood and plants. The other vendor, E & K Dart Frogs had a huge selection today! Couldn't be more amazed on the various D. Tincs, D. Auratus, and Ranitomeya they had. Couldn't help but dig through their plants. Noticed how overzelous I got when picking out plants as it seems I bought two containers of Marcgravia Sintenisii when I thought I only bought one. Guess I mixed up what I had in my hand as I thought I had another type in my hands besides the Rectiflora. Oh well, it will go to some good use.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Not sure if any of you were able to make it out there, but it was a decent show for the size of the venue. The two tables that generally have Darts were a little different today. K&K Reptiles who normally have a bunch of darts seemed to only have Gecko species they work with on their tables as well as a mix of drygood and plants. The other vendor, E & K Dart Frogs had a huge selection today! Couldn't be more amazed on the various D. Tincs, D. Auratus, and Ranitomeya they had. Couldn't help but dig through their plants. Noticed how overzelous I got when picking out plants as it seems I bought two containers of Marcgravia Sintenisii when I thought I only bought one. Guess I mixed up what I had in my hand as I thought I had another type in my hands besides the Rectiflora. Oh well, it will go to some good use.

Hi

If you want to trade back the extra Sintenisii bring it back to the next show. Im also vending this weekend in Manassas.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

If you want to trade back the extra Sintenisii bring it back to the next show. Im also vending this weekend in Manassas.
Oh hey there! Didn't know you were on here actually! No need to trade them back, they have future plans down the road for another setup ;) Can't hurt having extra plants!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts