Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a lot of research on this site and I've found a bunch of useful info. I found out that about deadly diseases and new hybrids that I didn't know were hybrids, mold in FF cultures etc..

I was wondering if there is a thread or post that warns of such things as they are discovered by members. Most of the info I found was sporadic in location depending on the posts. I did a find list with common mistakes that was both informative and hillarrious and it was a good place to kinda see where I'm at with skill and knowledge ( not very far... lol ).

I'm just wondering if there is a thread out there to Alert us newcomers to such dangerous.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,647 Posts
The dangers of disease and hybridizing are pretty well ingrained into most of the relevant sections on this forum, and the same posts (with new authors) tend to pop up repeatedly. I would suggest doing forum searches if there is something you are particularly worried about, but I don't think there is an "Alert Board" for every time something legitimately "new" within the hobby is discovered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.