Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I don't know why but my 'birkhahn bronze' auratus make few albinos tadpoles... :shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Interesting Eric.
The tads are even more clear than the anry vittatus I get.
Keep us updated how they morph out and if they make it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not for the moment... but I have one with back legs :shock:

I am worry I don't want to make "strange frogs"... I do not make something special to obtain them, I don't like playin with species :?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I am new to the caring for tadpoles thing, but after seeing these pictures I think that one of my leuc tads resembles it. They are my first eggs and first tads ever. The light (or clear) looking one was the first one the break out of it's egg. Now that they all have the first one deffinately looks different. Does this happen a lot? Also is it true that they usually don't make it? I'll let everyone know what happens as it developes.

-Shelley

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't say I'm ever really drawn to albinos, but after a chuckle when I saw those pictures, the frogs are really pretty neat looking. Thanks for showing us.
j

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI,

I sent an email to this breeder few days ago... but these frogs are news in his tanks and he has no information about them :(

It seems that the wellknown german breeder Harald Divossen have a breeding pair of albinos bronze auratus

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I like his setups, but he has a bunch of of tree fern in them, wich i think is irresponseable, floors backrounds, side waalls, planters, etc. I understand a mix of tree fern and foam because thats not that much, but he over does it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It seems that the wellknown german breeder Harald Divossen have a breeding pair of albinos bronze auratus
Wonderful. Maybe soon we can start injecting them with neon dye to make them even 'cooler'?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How about some genetic altering, add some jellyfish dna so they glow in the dark, now that would be um cool. Has anyone else seen the glow in the dark bunnies/mice and now commercially available fish? I can just see some people getting aneuryisms thinking about this one ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts