Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I tried to no avail to find this wt the search function. I have an adult lone frog in a 40g long and 3 young frogs growing out in a 10g planted quarantine. I am generally inclined to let them keep growing before adding them, but my vert kit on the 10 is definitely not fly proof at all. So, what are the risks in adding young frogs about 1/2" long or so? Is it a matter of finding food, because I feel like when I dump flies they do a pretty good job of dispersing (and could add an extra banana pile), or might an adult actually try to eat one, though I haven't heard of that. Any advice would be appreciated.

Adam

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they're pepperi.
The guy I got them from suggested waiting a bit which I'm fine with, except for the steady leak of flies after having seen a pepperi (or bassleri, can't remember) froglet no bigger than these happy as a clam with adults appreciably bigger than what I have over at Stem's place.

I guess my one concern is not them getting food but rather the fact that the adult I have has no context for froglets the way a frog that has raised them in-tank would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts