Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which frogs will typically use the entire terrarium? Meaning climbing as well as wandering around the floor.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I've found that the bigger the frog, the more time they spend on the ground. Terribillis almost never climb, tincs and azureus rarely do, leucs and auratus you see all over the place, and smaller frogs like my vents rarely come down except to feed.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Of the frogs I've had my most active climbers are D. galactonotus, E. tricolor, and D. ventrimaculatus. I like tha galacs the best. i have them in my favorite orchid tank. They are all over the place and easily seen.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hello.

I have had plenty of tincs and auratus that have used the entire terrarium; however, you have to give them a lot of space (at least 40gal.) to bring this out of them. A large water feature helps as well. The vents and tricolor's definately use every inch of space you give them.

Justin

·
Registered
104 Posts
funny you brought this up, because I just moved my group of leuca's into my 20 gal x-tra high and they love in. They utilize every inch of the tank from top to bottom.

Will post pics soon.

sal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts