Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new around here. So id like to say Hi everyone.! Been browsing for a little while but never commented. I'm about to start a Viv. Everyone's on here look awsome and inspired me. Lots of helpful info. I'm looking to get some d. Azureus. Would a 29 gallon aquarium. 30"x12"x18" or a exoterra 18"x18"x18" work better. I kinda like to exoterra idea Alittle more and it would only cost a extra couple dollars. How many mature azureus could I keep in this? A pair? Or a trio or more. Thanks and I'm sure ill have more questions sometime. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks jrgobble. I think imma go with the exoterra. I think it'd be more accessible cause the front opens. Do you have a water feature in your Viv? I seen some videos of them walking through water and dosent seem like they hate it or anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bryan. I really like the idea of waterfalls and all. I might try to make a waterfall with a small stream into a small pond. And im probably gonna get a young trio of azureus or maybe get a probable pair if available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks doc. My local pet stores largest size is 18x18x18. If I bought that offline its like 30$+ more. And the size u mentioned seems crazy haha. I would like something bigger. But I don't think I have enough space. Im into fish tanks and and breeding so I have a few tanks already. Just wanna try something new. And frogs look amazing. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.