Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Dendroboard! First, my apologies for not introducing myself earlier (I have haunted the forum on and off for the past year, but never got around to an introduction) I have been in the dart frog hobby for a little over a year and a half, yet still very much consider myself as beginner with them as my frogs are just no reaching breeding age. I have kept and worked with many other reptiles and amphibians and almost all of the native NYS herps save for the Hellbender and hot snakes and I have been creating vivariums and terraria for over a decade...Currently I maintain 14 vivaria/terraria with a variety of species (leucs, citronellas, azureus, cobalt, auratus, red eyes, Rhacophorus kio, pac man frog, firebellies, Rough Skinned Newts, fire salamanders, red legged walking frog and my wategardens out back as sanctuary for natives)...I have found Dendroboard extremely helpful at times with introduction to darts themselves and although I have had my share of failures and losses, I fhave found them by far to be the most intriguing anurans...thank you! (I have had issues with loading pics here, so anyone who would like to there is a treasure trove of images over on facebook...my name is Eric Warren)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts