Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have been gone from DB for a long time, and this is my first post in over a year. Something about dart frogs keeps pulling you in. :)

My question is this- what would be a good plant to add in the front left? I want something shorter than the peace lily to avoid shadowing it. I was thinking a small fern? Or some begonia? Or would more plants make it too crowded? Just looking for opinions.

Also, sorry about the quality of the photos, my iPod doesn't have a great camera. It really is a very attractive tank, the pics make it look lousy. Thanks for your suggestions!

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree about the broms, I plan on spreading the Chiquita Linda pups around as more are produced, putting a few more on the right side and a group near the peace lily too.

As far as frogs, I am thinking some sort of imis- I loved my Cainarachi Valley pair. I am also looking at the possibility of some vanzolinis. But frogs are a long way off right now.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Yes, leave the clearing be. Leaf litter is always good. I would look for a couple epiphytes or vines for the back wall.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I moved several cuttings of the vine closer to the back, hoping they will take hold like it has on the far right side. I also ordered a Pleurothallis that is mounted on some treefern which I plan to put on the left side. I'll post some pics when the orchid arrives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts