Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now I know it's not the ideal dart frog enclosure but I've decided I'm going to make something gorgeous out of it in terms of a vivarium nonetheless. Sure, I could keep a couple lizards like Emerald Tree Skinks in it but I've decided it's going to be dart frogs even though, yeah...okay, I don't know much about them nor do I have any hands on experience to speak of but I'm reading up on them now and in no hurry. So, I'll buy the materials I need as budget allows and get my vivarium up and running smoothly, all settled in and bioactive along with some feeder cultures going as well so that eventually, by mid Summer I'd say, I can hopefully find a couple of auratus or leucs of good stock and hit the ground running. There are a lot of gorgeous frogs that exist and some of you guys are great photographers. Makes you want every one of them, lol. I particularly like those blue, spotted el Cope auratus for instance. Some of those wide banded leucos are nice too though and easier to spot and so less likely to get completely lost in that 55. Anyway, it will be great to have this non commercial resource populated with fellow travelers having more experience and I look forward to interacting with you guys and girls. Thanks and Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts