Dendroboard banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
At some point as my addiction grows i want to get some mantellas. Cool pics!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Mantellas' have been really interesting frogs.. I plan to pick up a few more:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they will be fully cycled this spring so hopefully soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! I'll put up a pic of their vivs when I have them set up to breed. I picked up a 75gal cheap and I have to set up four waterfalls, heaters, fans, ect ect... seems after a while I'm never happy with the vivs I make. After reading some really good info from people breeding mantellas' I have to make the changes for breeding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Beth.. i moved here to houston from anchorage. wasn't into frogging then, but am just another addict now. What got you into frogging in Alaska ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah there all doing great! I've not had any problems with them, before I rarely saw my other mantella sp. Having several of the same species is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hi Beth.. i moved here to houston from anchorage. wasn't into frogging then, but am just another addict now. What got you into frogging in Alaska ?

Are you an oil company person?

Dendroboard has gotten me into frogging. I came here to learn to make vivariums for my geckos. And I'm still a little on the fence about frogs but I think I want mantella. golden ones if possible. ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts