Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Looks god Mike!

What size viv? I have to get you some plants man.... I have a personal vendetta against pothos.

Justin

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Justin- It's a 10 and the pathos are just to fill the void before I move them to the 20 I'm setting up now. Of I may wait and they can go in the monster tank I pick up on Friday. Are ya busy Friday? The tank is 3x3x9. I'm still trying to convince the wife that it would look awesome in the basement. But I want to take my time and plan it out.
Mike

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dunner97074 said:
Hey Justin- It's a 10 and the pathos are just to fill the void before I move them to the 20 I'm setting up now. Of I may wait and they can go in the monster tank I pick up on Friday. Are ya busy Friday? The tank is 3x3x9. I'm still trying to convince the wife that it would look awesome in the basement. But I want to take my time and plan it out.
Mike
Mike,

Sweet! 3 X 3 X 9 is a great size to work with. I will be around in Columbia on Friday, but have work. So I will be free after 5pm. Drop me a line.

Justin

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
andersonii85 said:
I have a personal vendetta against pothos.
Justin
Only one of the greatest plants of all. Through it in anything, it grows. Forget aobut it for months, it grows. Try to kill it, it grows. I love it for quarintine tanks and some displays, makes a nice lush "forest" in it's own. I have some that have developed a kind of "bark" or hard outer sheel that's brown, pretty cool.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Derek,
The only bad thing is that you can't put anything else in the tank (plant wise) because it grows so much. I'm constantly trimming it in my 55. But I do think it's cool that it does grow on top of itself to form a dense ball. I'm going to try to avoid it with my 20. Sticking to a small fig, ferns and other stuff. I'm going to go nuts at Home Depots Angel Plants section.
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts