Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some camera phone videos last night ...
First time displaying any sort of courting behavior so I'm hoping things work out.

Female following and stroking the male around the tank.

And a quick clip of him calling... then taking a break to snag a fly.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
NIcE! Those guys look great. Definitely some lovin' going on.
Did you just get those? How old are they?
I have a group of 5 now (3 nominat,2choco). Cant wait to get some courting and calling

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mitch! I'll assume you meant you love the song in the first vid?

David, the male that's calling in the video is new.
I initially thought I had 2.0 so I got another one in hopes to have a female, but the new one turned out to be male and the other one that I thought was a male turned out to be female. I guess she was never interested in the other male. He's always called before but she never followed or showed interest, but the minute that the new one started calling, it seems like he got her in the mood because they've been hopping around together since Sunday night.

Not sure the age of the new one, but my other two are about 2 yrs old.

I'm gonna have an army of leucs someday!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow those guys are bold and look great. I got a trio and wond up with the females . In the last month all 3 are hiding none stop have no idea why there in a 40 gallon with lots of hiding spots.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Awesome clips ! Hopefully i have pair out of my FS leucs. Love it

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
David, the male that's calling in the video is new.
I initially thought I had 2.0 so I got another one in hopes to have a female, but the new one turned out to be male and the other one that I thought was a male turned out to be female. I guess she was never interested in the other male. He's always called before but she never followed or showed interest, but the minute that the new one started calling, it seems like he got her in the mood because they've been hopping around together since Sunday night.

Not sure the age of the new one, but my other two are about 2 yrs old.

I'm gonna have an army of leucs someday!
Were your original "pair" related? That could explain why they had no interest in each other.

·
Registered
432 Posts
awsome vidoes and frogs. hopefully eggs soon :) hope my trio of luecs i have aleast 1 female and one male

1 - 11 of 11 Posts