Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a couple pics I took today of my sarapiqui bj's. The male is the fat thing sitting in the brom. offset that is way too small for him. Female is other 2 pics.
thanks
Will

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
That is TOO funny Will!! Looks like my huge fat cat trying to fit into an 8 inch shipping box!

Reactions: Edhurl

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is TOO funny Will!! Looks like my huge fat cat trying to fit into an 8 inch shipping box!
LOL! Yeah it reminds me of when we use to be roommates with a cat. He use to sleep in the oddest places, most of them you are right though....way to small! lol Funny thing is I see him in that same little offset almost everyday. I think he sleeps in it at night :rolleyes: what a weird frog lol. If he was the female, I believe this would be his number one spot to try and raise tads lol. It is real funny when he sits in this thing just like that and calls. Ill try and get video of it.

B-Nice.....that is the first thing I thought too lol. He looked at me like "Can I have a minute please," but you are right. This guy eats like a king and in the past week has passed up the female in belly size. Maybe he is putting on sympathy weight for her because she had slimmed down for a couple days like she dropped a couple eggs but ALAS I haven't found any yet :cool:. I love these guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts