Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 90 gallon terribilis viv.
The frogs are quite young right now, so they will be added in a couple months. The viv is also only a few months old. So I will let that continue growing as well.
standard 48"x24"x18" but a CVB tank. clay background, eggcrate fb, and some peices of wood. Mostly pepperomias in her and creeping fig. But some peacock selag, a philodendron clipping, a birdsnest brom(not sure of the scientific name) and another one I cant name the other one atm.

Well here it is

The last one is how heavily populated the entire tank is with temperate springs. I still have to order a mist king, build a backpack fan unit, and finish building the tank stand and canopy. No rush though, the xmas tree is where the tank will be:rolleyes: I kind of would like to remove 80% of the bigger leaves and grow a moss mat/heavily planted and green bottom.

Any suggestions, what could this be missing?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The two containers in the first picture have these little buggers in them. 6 total

·
Registered
6 Posts
This looks great! :)

I'm working on a 90g viv for some Mints, at the moment. Just taking it slow ...collecting ideas and working out the kinks with wiring and so on.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's that plant on right of the 2nd pic? It looks awesome.
The upper plant in the back round is pepperomia watermelon. And the lower one on the bottom is another pepperomia. I'll have to look for the id tag, I can't recall which one it is. It s a great grower though. Its doubled in size since I've planted it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments! I want to find a fern to mount on tree stump. A high light living one. And possibly find something a little more of a different look than the watermelon pepperomias on the bg.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today I decided to cover the leaves up on the left side on the tank with moss. I hope it takes well. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the tank dimensions are that of a standard 90 gal, 48x18x24". Tge tank itself is from cascade vivarium builders. I love it but imagine what shipping was to get it from colorado to cleveland lol ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very nice, I looked up CVB and they need to open up a shop on the east coast :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts