Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
795 Posts
I took the liberty of turning your last picture right side up :) Hope you don't mind.

The tank looks great. Hopefully the little buggers will scoot well all over the place. I think an Anubias nana (or something similar) would look great growing along the 'stream'. What is that plant on the ground in the back-middle? I think I may have to pick one up sometime soon.

Attachments

· Registered
795 Posts
I was wondering if we could get a FTS from the direct front with an object for scale next to the tank? Lookin good growing in! I can't remember if you said anything about the little guys starting to call.

· Registered
795 Posts
Looking great!

In your last picture posted, the moss in the background looks a bit like java from what I can see, while the moss...ball on the wood outcropping on the left does look a little bit like spag. If you need some java moss, I've got a 2.5g tank full of the stuff. It has snails so it'd be best if it went through a bit of alone time terrestrially.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.