Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to some pics of our 75g paludarium. The back portion will be land and the front water. You can't tell, but the middle will be a waterfall and the frogs will be able to cross from the left to the right side of the tank from under the waterfall (without getting wet).

I had nothing to do with the design or the building of this. It was all my better halfs doing.

http://www.marshreef.com/modules.php?na ... 0813#60813

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, there is someone on there with the same name as I. Thats kind of weird. By the way, it looks like its going to be an awesome tank.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trey isn't that uncommon a name :D

He happens to have a pretty slick paludarium himself.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking good

Looking good Karen. Your plants are on the way. It will look really good once you get it all planted. Have you guys decided on a frog species yet?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ken! We're very much looking forward to putting those broms into the corkbark and the substrate is being put in as we speak. The water will probably go in tomorrow.

Again, I wanted to say thank you, the service from you was EXCELLENT!

And no, we just can't seem to decide on what kind of frogs. I'm seriously leaning towards the cobalts, but we also like the citronella and power blues as well.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you're welcome

You're welcome. I hope you like the broms I sent. Keep us posted with more pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts