Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im pretty new to this site but been lurking around for quite some time i'm going be building a 55g terrarium for a group of leucs does any one have a few pictures to show need inspiration thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just look around, especially in the members vivs section. You'll see plenty of pictures to inspire you

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey, I have a 55 gallon viv (but no pictures) and I love the size of it, one thing you have to worry about is putting to big of a background in because they are only about a foot deep. I also have the problem of all my vines on the background spreading and taking over the whole top of the viv so the light doesn't get to the plants on the bottom of the tank.

Good luck, Curtis

·
Registered
223 Posts
If that brom is in the substrate I would take it out because you don't want to have the experience of rotten brom, not one of the hobbie's best smells!

·
Registered
564 Posts
What should I put them in? Pots?
You shouldn't put them in anything. Instead you should mount them on your background. They're epiphytic and in time they will attach themselves. You can pin them up with a variety of things...planters wire, gorilla glue, toothpicks, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts