Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just wanted to share my new project, a 55 gallon corner bowfront. This one has been long and drawn out due to time constraints, but I've enjoyed getting to build it slowly and not have to rush through any step. I still have to add plants and more leaf litter, but the misting system has been installed and a closed air circulation set-up is almost ready to be hooked up. I'll post some more photos once I get started planting this weekend. Not sure yet what critters will call this home, it may just depend on what is available in the next couple of months. Hope you enjoy them,

Thanks for looking,
Jack

·
Registered
31 Posts
Was just admiring you're project and saw you're in Columbus as well.Great looking tank, looks to have all the elements.Nice use of rock's,vine's and wood.Look's very natural...good work.So, in Vet school ? Does that mean you'll waive the house call fee if you're frog's need treatment,lol

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I loved bowfronts for reefs and love them for vivs as well. Loads of potential for your tank! Be sure to post pics when its fully planted and grown in, and of course let us know what you decide on putting in there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I finally got around to at least putting in some broms a couple days ago. I'll probably have to rearrange them once or twice, but for now I'm pretty happy with the layout. I might end up taking 1-2 out to show more background or allow space for some climbing plants. Here it is so far, suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Jack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts