Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Driftwood Wood Branch Antler Horn

Ordered this from thedriftwoodstore.com, along with several small pieces i will be doing a drip feature with. I just wanna say i spoke with Rod from thedriftwoodstore.com and i can't speak highly enough of him. Talk about customer service and quality. i'll be posting pictures as soon as i get actually started. still in the planning/massing material phase.

I'll update at sometime in the next day or two, I'm in Vet school and have like no time during the week. I promise some picks of materials and stuff soon.
thanks in advance for any help and suggestions!

here is the link to the beginner thread so everyone knows what i working with. like i said actual pics will follow soon!
http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/be...6-gallon-bow-front-viv-set-up.html#post658107

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is what i ahem so far

I have these left over, i felt it was too crowded.

I'll update with my thoughts tomorrow, i have to be up at 5am so i need to get some sleep.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SO as of now i have a drip feature planned and tested off that small piece of wood on the right side. i did make it so i could easily eliminate it if it doesn't work out the way i want it. I also have some tree roots made and drying now, i used the method that GRIMM and RAF used. i also have a ventilation system set up, which i also used the same method GRIMM used, although i only have it planned for one side. i am preparing to GS the background, hopefully this weekend. let me know on thoughts and placement of everything. i know the pictures have a little glare, i'll fear that u next time i take some. Thanks in advance for you help!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have a question. I am interested in breeding, and i was thinking about getting tincs. what i wanted to know was can i put more than 1 breeding pair in there? if not, what other types (if any) would tolerate more frogs in that space. i'll update with more and better pics tonight or tomorrow, depending on what i get done.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I spent days and days going through this forum as well as others, so i want to tansk everyone who posted methods and ideas for the rest of us to follow. I am very pleased with the way it turned out, and so is my wife, who suggested it be in our living room!! But seriously there is no way i would have been able to do this without this forum its such a great resource.

Also the last two pics were from today, being lit by LEDs from lightyourreptiles.com, they are great and the driftwood is from thedriftwoodstore.com. both guys very helpful and spoke with me on multiple occasions to make sure i was getting what i needed.
-Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.