Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, So after long planning and discussion on my other thread

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/pa...long-rock-waterfall-construction-journal.html

I made a lot of mistakes on that thread with the past two tanks and that thread for me is getting very confusing with all the mess ups. SO here it the final tank im going to do after the other two screw ups. But know what its was a learning experience for me and all the new members as well. I learned more than i thought and Its time for me to move on a create this master piece.

I came to decide what the hell let me jsut pick up a 40 gallon breeder for my mints. I decide after a poll I had, I going to keep my mints no doubt and they derserves as much space as they can. Fair enough so I went out I bought a 40 gallon breeder, turtle style with the opening on the side for a filter, well im going to use that as an access for a filter.

SO heres the tank beginning construction of the false bottom

I know some are going to say that is deep and im taking away from the land for the frogs. I have it taking care of, Dont want to share to much right off the bat but the pond area will have rock ledges for them to walk on. The area in the front will have a slanted rock wall creek look. so Hopefully you enjoy this one.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drilled the PVC

glued in the PVC now put up a divider for the pump area

Here the start of the rock build, I think I like this look

·
Registered
30 Posts
any fish going in the water area? im thinking this might be a project for me soon, so keep posting pics so i can learn!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any fish going in the water area? im thinking this might be a project for me soon, so keep posting pics so i can learn!
I always wanted to put fish but not enough room for fish ,trying to use the room for the frog instead, thats the last mistake I made. Ask any question if you have

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am finally back on here after months of being unable to work on this tank, I'm sorry for the wait. To many distractions but the wait is over, its been to long .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.