Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. Sorry to hear that your viv isn't very big. I got lucky on that one, cause the empty tank was givin to me by a friend. Maybe you'll have some same luck. There are two Azureus froglets in it now and a Azureus tad.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Great morph out tank! My morph out tank is a plastic tub with leaf litter and plastic cups tilted at a 45 degree angle for the tads to crawl out :p lol.

·
Registered
194 Posts
can tads live in this without eating each other? Or is it for just only non-cannibalistic kind? If so what kind are they?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
He said he has a few azureus frogs, so probably at least azureus tads, maybe some other species, not sure. As long as they are fed well and have a large area like this, I don't think cannibalistic will be a very big problem.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I can't say that I don't believe that cannibalism could never be an issue. However, what I can say is that my adult azureus are in a 56 gallon tank now and I have been raising the tads in there with them. There isn't near as much water in that tank. I have had quite a few tads disappear in there, but, the only culprit that I have actually caught eating my tads are of all things, SNAILS!, believe it or not. I have not seen any of the tads eating each other yet. I have a ton of snails in that tank and can't get rid of them. Once I can get the tads that are in there out, I can go about other methods of killing those rat bastards. I hope as heatfreakk3 said, giving the amount of space, and I feed well cannibalism hopefully won't be an issue. Thanks to everyone for the comments. I will post pics of some of my other tanks on here soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts