Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found this cool statue, but then I thought it would look a little cheesy in the tank :(

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
No offence, but that's just funny. I would totaly put it in my tank! Where did you get it? Hey, gotta be creative these days.

Justin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exellent start Jared! Your frogs ought to be happy. What is the grey stuff in between the wood?

Dustin

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
You could actually make that look pretty realistic, just get some dirt onto it, and make sure it gets misted often, and let some java grow from the top down. That would only work if it stayed moist though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the statue from a pet store. It was in with the plastic decorations for fish tanks.

Dustin, what grey stuff? If you mean the yellow, it's Great Stuff expanding foam.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
However, I'm not sure how many darts are found on Easter Island... ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no not the exanding foam, the stuff spread out all over the top inbetween the pieces of wood. I'm guessing its coco fiber that the light just hit wrong in the pic. Anyway, when are you expecting frogs? :D

Dustin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, yeah sorry. It's the coco fiber that comes in a compressed brick. The frogs should be here on Friday. Kevin will ship them on Thursday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts