Just a piece of cork, the pump is buried in the corner opposite the wet wall. I plan on using mostly epiphytes mounted to the cork and a few marginal/bog plants so I don't have to worry about the root staying wet.
I didn't want to use a glass divider for astetic (sp?) reason, up close I think this looks better. As for the LECA its not that heavy suprisingly enough, I moved it from my basement work room to my upstairs dining room with no problems, and cost wise I bought a 50L bag for about $40 and I haven't used more than a quarter of it. The water depth I'm still playing with. I plan on adding some sort of aquatic ground cover along with some emergent plants. Also the end of the ghost wood take up a large section of the water area and brakes the surface the whole way. Broms are coming, I just waiting on funds to be approved by the wife so I can put my order in to AH Supply. As soon as those come in I plan on putting in a couple large broms, some selaginella, and a button fern. Once its matured I hope to almost the entire back wall covered in plants.