Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't even finished the construction log I started but here are the near finished product. I need to add some more clippings and broms. I would also like to add some orchids on top of the clay ledge.

All three

18x24x18

18x24x24

the other 18x24x18

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
AWESOME vivs! These are going to look amazing when they grow in. Only thing I would add is some vines (ficus pumila or something else) to the background. What frogs are you getting for these?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWESOME vivs! These are going to look amazing when they grow in. Only thing I would add is some vines (ficus pumila or something else) to the background. What frogs are you getting for these?
Yeah i have some more clippings on their way. I'm also going to run to the pet store and see if they have any riccia available. Here are some close ups.

N. sara head

Oak leak ficus

Clorostica best clone

N. Shamrock

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should also mention background and substrate is clay. Starting my pum collection.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, jess, Since the photos were taken I've added some plants. I'm working on the orchids now. There looking much more full now.

·
Registered
725 Posts
looks good. whats that crazy lookin plant to the right in the second to last picture??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice looking exos! Would you mind pm-ing me where you got your broms from? I am in desperate need of some color and variation in my exos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.