Holiday Inn
25425 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070
10-4 p.m.

NWReptileExpos.com

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sweet! I will more than likely be at the renton one!

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
The last one was bunk as eff. I'll probably still go though.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Bunk ? Well I don't think so ..... Place was packed all day long , guess that can make for a lame time .... New location this year with more space . I will have 3 tables alone .
Hope to see many smiling faces.
Happy frogging ,
Darren

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Bunk ? Well I don't think so ..... Place was packed all day long , guess that can make for a lame time .... New location this year with more space . I will have 3 tables alone .
Hope to see many smiling faces.
Happy frogging ,
Darren
I was thinking of a different show Darren, easy killer, shit.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm definitely making the drive up to Renton! And I will be at the Portland one, no question either. Happy to support the expo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The springtail culture I got from Darren at the Portland show is still going strong. Im looking forward to see what frogs you have at this show

·
Registered
666 Posts
Show is this weekend . Will have tons of frogs , fruit flies , booming springtail cultures , and much more 3 tables at this show come on out and see ....
Happy frogging ,
Darren

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
If you are wanting carnivorous plants for your patio or whatever, I know Darren will have a ton of cool stuff! Wish I wasn't working, otherwise Id be there!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I wish I had money to burn...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Frogs are all packed and ready to go . Come on out all I can say is I have some nice huge frogs , at outstanding prices . And plants , feeders ect ...
I'm excited ! This is my last show until late Summer so I'm looking to move em out .
Then some much needed vacation time ....
Hope to see you all there .
Happy frogging ,
Darren

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Darren...I'll be there with a couple of friends and am really looking forward to meeting you!
Hopefully you'll have a little something or two I just won't be able to leave without ;~)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a new pair of Man Creeks thanks to Darren and a friend got a pair of Auratus from him as well....her first PDFs.
My new kids are in their quarantine tank for now and can't wait to post pics of them in their new home.
It was a tough decision between the Bastis and the Man Creeks....I've been wanting both for so long!

Good turnout, but I have to say Darren's booth was the one that made the show for me ;~)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts