Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Got a new tank and I'm so excited! Just got the silicon down, still need to touch it up a bit and then I'm started the false bottom.

DSC_0017 by Maxfisherphoto, on Flickr

DSC_0014 by Maxfisherphoto, on Flickr
Subscribed to this build, i've always wanted to watch over a new large exo build journal. By the way, do the GS in layers! Pleasse please trust me on this! I did 1 can all at once and it was too heavy and it started to detach. Get one more can (your can looks like 16 oz, get another 16oz, that'll be enough) and spray half of that can at a time. Let it dry overnight and stick a needle down the straw to open the can back up then just repeat this until both cans are empty. It is time consuming (62 extra hours of wait time) but in the ;long run (or really within a month) you'll thank me.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jake I haven't quite decided yet but I am pretty sure that it will house a pair of thumbs.

Max

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Jake I haven't quite decided yet but I am pretty sure that it will house a pair of thumbs.

Max
I just ask because I find it is generally more desirable to know what you're putting in the tank and design the tank for that frog than to design a tank and and then find which frog is best suited.

Anyway, good luck with your build!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I am thinking a pair of Intermedius, lots of good broms and creeping fig.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts