Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Build started for my Green Sips! Just planted it last week and still going to add a few more plants form the sips temporary tub when i break it down. Seeded it with springtails and going to wait a few weeks until i add the frogs. I am using some plastic wrap to keep the humidity in until i am able to get some glass cut for the top. I want them to drill a hole in the top for a future Mist King nozzle and was curious if i should drill 2 holes or just the one in the center?
I also ran a small pvc pipe down the back corner to run a line to drain the water in the false bottom instead drilling a hole in the side of the vivarium.

Just a concern with some mold issues. I have had the white fuzzy mold in my older viv build but never the blueish that popped up in this seed pod. Will it go away with time?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I see that you tied down the false bottom, what did you secure it to? Did you cover the false bottom with mesh before planting? I had to totally break down break frog tank because it ended up with a crazy bad spider infestation. tore it down and the terrarium looks like new. Getting ready for the rebuild. thanks. The pictures are very helpful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts