Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that last week LLLReptile listed a bunch of mantella for sale. That means that imports arrived, but I haven't seen anyone else make them availilble!?

Does anyone have the inside scoop regarding this importation? It is my hope that someone else has some fresh imports but is just taking time with quarantine, feeding, and testing before offering them for sale.

I saw that mantella bernhardi was offered and sold out in a day! Did a dendroboard user snactch those up? Mantella baroni and mantella aurantiaca are also sold out (I just called and asked).

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am considering a large group of nigricans as a mantella project. I haven't had any mantella for 5 years and I sure do miss them. And now in our new home I have a frog room (that is very slowly under construction) with lots of space for a few mantella.

Now if only someone would buy the leucs and auratus I have for sale, I can fund a mantella project.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Rainfrog: I think a lot of people who could potentially succeed are scared of working with WC-which leaves them to be purchased by people as impulse buys and thus vanish.

A few other things came in recently too-like Brookesia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts