Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering who is going to the show this coming month. Also what sponsors of ours are going to be there. I would assume possibly not every vendor be might there due to not having a lot of animals for sale?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I know who's going...ball pythons and corn snakes.

As a vendor I would rather wait till frog day when I know people that are interested in frogs will be there.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Speaking as a vendor, this show is not as big as the october show, slightly smaller. I know , myself , Chris Miller , and Chris Alcock will not be vending there in March , just the October show. I have enough frogs to vend, but I am going to wait till frog day. Just easier really.
That show is not inexpensive to be a vendor at, so once a year is fine.

There will be plenty of vendors there , probably 4-5 will have darts. Not as many as we did , but darts non the less. Still a good show, I would still say to go and support your hobby plenty of cool stuff there. But without a doubt Frog Day will have all the rarest stuff in the hobby. That I am sure of.

Daryl Szyska

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what i figured with Frog Day and just being the beginning of the breeding season not a lot of breeders will have as many animals they would usually have by October. I probably should just wait for frog day but it's hard to pass up seeing all kinds of Herps. I'm try to keep my money in my pocket for Frog Day always easier said then done.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thats exactly correct all kinds of herps big and small. As for darts ,a dart only show will have considerably more. But you will absolutely see some cool stuff.
Plenty of stuff that makes me think of breeding something else.

Daryl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts