Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have been out of the hobby since my junior yr of college, but now that i finished i really wanted to get back to keeping pdfs again. So this is my first tank in a while, i didnt want to pack it too full with plants so i just used a few jewel orchids, Lepidum sp., fittonia, pothos, and a few neo broms on the wall. I let the tank grow in for a couple weeks and picked up the frogs yesterday from Bill! They are looking great and have these cool yellow wristbands on both front legs. Enjoy the pics

·
Registered
510 Posts
Beautiful frogs ! :) I love the lay out and choice of plants (not to jungle like) & the water pond is cool with the rocky shoreline. Do you have any leaf litter in there ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, yea the bank was made using some grey slate rock and silicone, then 3 sizes of river rock to try to show some natural irregularity. I opted out of using leaf litter, i have used it before in a few of my tanks but i want to see how this moss takes off.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
20 High is a great tank for them (not to be confused with a 20 extra high), great frogs and nice to see you back in the hobby. Citro are such great looking frogs and soo big, you should get 1 from anoher breeder to have different genetics.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Bill has really nice frogs. Getting two bakhuis from him next weekend.
I have four Citronellas just a little older from another member. When they reach breeding age maybe we can pair them up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Reef Haven yea the two he picked out are fat and healthy im already planning another tank to fill up lol, re the breeding sounds good to me ill keep that in mind

@Mark thanks i agree this morph looks awesome, i've used the 20g extra high and the long but i really like the dimensions of the 20g high :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts