Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have been lurking around the board for about 2 weeks now and finally decided to register.

I am a 10yr reefer getting ready to set up my first PDF viv. I have pretty much so exausted the boards search engine while doing my resarch and have come up with two questions that I can't find answers to.

1. is there website that has the adult sizes of all or most of the more popular darts?

2. On Blackjungles website I have read that ghostwood and sypress are the best woods because they are not prone to mold due to the fact that they are from humid climates. Anyway, I am from dry Arizona and would like to put a few pieces of wood I have found in the desert into my viv.
My problem is that I am worried that it will mold easily because it comes from a dry region. what are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help. Looking foreward to making some frog friends.

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I sent an e-mail to AZDR about 3 weeks ago but I have yet to recieve a response. It was just before Christmas howerver, and there was some mention of a reptile show on thier site so I figured they might just be out of town at the moment. if they don't send me an e-mail by next weekend I will try again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.