Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar part, or has ever seen or heard of one. I have two holes drilled in the bottom of my tank, one on the land side, one on the water side. I need two pipes (Water pump, fogger) to go through the single hole on one side, if looking at an aerial view of the pipe, it would be (OO) if the two ( ) were the outer wall of the pipe. I have a crappy drawing, i just bought a macbook pro, and it didnt have a paint program, so with an hour of time, this is pretty much all i came up with.... ah, i guess i have to set up another flickr account. but it would be a pipe with two interior pipes and on the ends it would split into a Y, so that one pipe leads to the water pump, and the other, to the fogger, just through a single hole. Does this make sense?!??

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
keyboard not working so i'll keep this short. just glue in pvc to the bulkhead,big enough to put a cap on. drill 2 holes in the cap and either glue in 2 smaller pcs of pvc, or screw in fittings. then glue the cap on and you have it. you could easily do a project like this in less time than you say it took you to make a drawing. i cant understand why you would want the pipes to join in a Y.

james

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill probably have to do that. its not exactly a Y, if you had two trunks in the Y where each angle came off its own tube, that would be it. basically two parallel tubes right next to each other, with angles at the end to face them away from each one another. I want it so that i can have fog and water go through the same area, because they will also come out of the same area when i build it. that is a good idea tho. didnt really come across that conculsion yet, but it sounds like it could work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts