Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally getting into this hobby after several years of contemplation. I currently do salt water as my main hobby and have been in it for as long as I can remember. Of coarse I have to pick another cheap hobby to start :rolleyes: . So I've ordered some leucomelas "Guyana Banded" from Understory Ent here in Canada for my first frogs. My viv will be a 29g tank that I've had laying around for a few years that I got from a friend. It was a terrarium of some sort when they had it. But of coarse this could change as I have several tanks laying around from my other hobby, but I am staying in the 30g range for my 1st one. One lucky thing is I have lots of misc parts and things laying around from when we did leopard gecko, pixie frogs(African bull frogs), tarantulas etc.
Here's the possible tank: needs clean up of coarse.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I'm just starting the back ground. So many nice set ups out there that it really is hard to decide what to do while trying to stay somewhat original. My biggest inspiration would be from Raf and his build. I really like that look he has.
So here is just some of the stuff for the back ground. Like I said with my other hobby and such I have a good source for making it. Making a root panel here. You can see I used a wire wheel to scuff the piping before shaping so what ever I apply to it should stick better. Also not shown will be of coarse GS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts