Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new cheapo camcorder yesterday, and just in time to try and capture my anubias nana blooming. Im so new to this camcorder, I forgot to upload the video in 1080p :( The video is pretty slow and boring, but at least the frogs entertain while the bloom opens. This was about 9 hours of shooting time with a picture taken every 5 seconds. Next time I'll set it to 10, or even 30 second increments for a faster opening time.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thats a sweet video man! It sure demonstrates how much those frogs move around! How did you put it together? Do newer camcorders have a time lapse setting?

·
Registered
348 Posts
awesome video grimm. your luec likes that spot hu?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guy. Pretty poorly edited video, but glad everyone liked it. Next time I'll add music and upload in 1080....Just slipped my mind cuz Im totally overwhelmed with the build.

Thats a sweet video man! It sure demonstrates how much those frogs move around! How did you put it together? Do newer camcorders have a time lapse setting?
Which camcorder did you use?
I got the Samsung U20. It was on sale for 1/2 price. My old one got a drop of pop in the bottons, so only a few of them worked. It was time for something better lol. It has a time lapse setting as one of the main features. I like it!

AWESOME. Did a fogger or missing system come on towards the end.
Actually at 3:35 I came into the room, and hand misted for like a second. Immediately after that the glass started to fog up. This tank doesnt fog up as much as the twin, but it has a running water feature...Weird.

awesome video grimm. your luec likes that spot hu?
Yeah apparently he does. Plunked himself there and didnt move much. The leuc that was out all day was the Male. Im assuming the other is a timid female. At least that is what I'm hoping.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Awesome video!! I love it! :D
Now you know what your leucs do all day long, hehe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts