Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
Im very excited, because i got a camera today. So far ive been doing alright with it. I got this shot of an Azureus with a tadpole i took tonight and i want to build a gallery. One problem, im slightly "special" if you know what i mean. How do i go about doing this, i know if i wade through the archives i will come up with it. I just would appreciate some help though. FYI my knowledge is nill and im starting from scratch here.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Click 'Gallery'
Click 'My Gallery'
Click 'Create/order my albums'
Click 'New' and name the album in the space bellow
Click 'Apply Modifications' then 'Continue'
Now you have an album to put pictures into

Click 'Upload File' (on top in blue)
Click 'Browse' and select a picture then click 'Continue'
A series of pages will show up, each with a 'Continue' option. It'll say whether your upload was successful or not...keep clicking 'Continue' if you're satisfied, and you're done!

Hope that's not too hard to follow

·
Registered
200 Posts
Jace King said:
Oh lucid blue your some type of genius. Thanks a ton.
hahaha, you're welcome. Nice pic btw

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
There are several topics in the food section about springtails. Nice pic btw, I just saw a male carrying a tad for the first time, usually I remove eggs the day after, and he dropped it off in a 2 oz. condiment cup. It was a surinam cobalt.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I take a small 1 inch deep tupperware and put in that coco bark or whatevr Quality Captives makes their cultures with. Then i take the small tupperware and put it in hte froglet box when it has multiplied. Then buuild the substrate up in the over the top and plant it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts