Dendroboard banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interesting blotchy pattern. Do you have pics of the parents?
I do, I will try and get them up this evening. This little guy looks very different then the parents, they have the very common Campana pattern, chocolate with a white reticulated pattern. Infact I was surprised this guy showed any pattern at all, the parents didn't really show there's until adulthood. He got his as he was absorbing his tail. He was solid brown even as his front legs were forming. He colored up just in the last couple days.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad that the little guy/girl worked out for you aaron.

·
Registered
527 Posts
those frogs are so cool. Pictures just don't do them justice i don't think. They are a very stunning frog! last time i saw that little guy of yours it was still a tad with just back legs. Seems like it morphed out fast!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those frogs are so cool. Pictures just don't do them justice i don't think. They are a very stunning frog! last time i saw that little guy of yours it was still a tad with just back legs. Seems like it morphed out fast!
About a week and a half after you came by. Went quick.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've got 4 tads in the water from my Pair. I've had them nearly a year and they only recently( past month or so) have gotten their little cream and brown butts into gear. Found yet another tad in there this morning.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Are Campana difficult to get breeding compared to other D. auratus morphs? I'm working on getting mine breeding

·
Registered
543 Posts
Are Campana difficult to get breeding compared to other D. auratus morphs? I'm working on getting mine breeding
I only have one pair of Auratus old enough to breed, and they're Campanas and this is my first PDF I've bred, so I would say they're easy. I do have an adult reticulated auratus and 3 subadults, but they're nowhere near being breedable yet. This time next year, I would guess they would be.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
are you guys going to have any of these for sale? do you have an online store or a store front? looks like a cool frog
We will have them ready to go in about a month. I've got 4 OOW that are not already spoken for. We have a website located in my signature. Locals are always welcome to stop by, we are home based.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts