Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some pics of my first Viv,

I put a top made in acrylic with ventilation system, GE silicone II brown + Only peat moss and a piece of driftwood for the background with some places to put my future plants.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice, I just picked up the same tank, drilled bottom and everything. What are you thinking about in terms of stocking?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Are you going to have a moat around an island? The vent system seems ok. What about a mister or are you hand misting?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I will be putting 4 leucomelas in mine.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It's a little over 30g, I think that would be the upper limit for 4 leucs.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
ohhh ok, hummm seriously ,i dunno...it was for Leuc, but i dont know what i can put in there, frog ? which frog? Dart,Mantella,Red eyes, Pac man or satanic leaf tail gecko, dwarf chams....

I love Uroplatus phantasticus!!!! Too bad CB pairs are so hard to come by these days. Good thing I know a person or two working with them. Hopefully they keep me in mind when offspring are ready!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In Quebec city its hard to find Dart frog, in the petstore, i can find them for like 150$ maybe 170$ , but im a lucky guys and with some research i found a Leucs Farmer at like 15 mins from my house :D then i got 4 Leucs 40$ pieces. Then Four pack for 160$, thats a good deal i think ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nice find! $160 for four instead of $170 for one is definitely a good deal =)
Cute frogs, too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts