Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Columnea carnival in the bg pot, wondering Jew planted by the drift wood and 2 selaginella clippings in the corners. I have two tillandsias that I'm waiting to put in there, "enfuego" and "blue."

Just ordered another plant package that has some baby tears, pellonia pulchra, peperomia prostrata, philodendron wende imbe and 4-5 other plants and some oak leaf litter. I have seeded the viv with springtails and monitoring temp/humidity with my misting schedule.

Looking kind of bare right now but a few of the new plants should fill it out nicely in 1-2 months.

So this is my first dart frog viv, what do you guys think so far? I plan to grab a trio of leucs at Hamburg in February :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Very nice you did your research and it came out awsome. I also have my trio of leucs in same exo :thumbsup:
Dont forget leaf litter more the better :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you... I ordered some oak leaf litter with a plant package that I should be getting within the week.
Very nice you did your research and it came out awsome. I also have my trio of leucs in same exo :thumbsup:
Dont forget leaf litter more the better :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mounted the two tilandsias, enfuego to the left, blue to the right. They are pretty colorful. Pic of the blue one is crappy, but the strands are actually blue towards their tips and should color up more from being in the viv.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts