Hi guys! I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of years and doing research and I'm finally taking the dive in! I've been collecting supplies the past couple of weeks and have gotten a little done. I've completed the false bottom and have siliconed the back and a third of the sides in black. I will be using the GS/coco fiber method. I have a piece of driftwood I found next to a river I used to live by. It has been cleaned, thoroughly. I also have an awesome stump piece I acquired at a local aquarium store. Pictures will be in the next post as I am having trouble with my phone syncing so I will have to break out the nice camera. I am planning on a type of arboreal species, probably a form of Ranitomeya. I plan on taking my time and doing this right as I want this to be a display tank. That being said, it will probably not be occupied until the spring to give it time to grow in as I slowly try to acquire plants through the winter... Don't know how well this will work, considering shipping with snow and all, but I'll do my best. I will be posting pics momentarily after this post. Thanks for checking it out and hope to have updates often!