Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks very cool!!!

Is that Begonia 'Abu Dahbi'?
As well as Philodendron 'Burle-marx Fantasy'?

Love the Peperomia as well!

Now we need some pix of the inhabitants!!!

Keep posting pix as this grows in!!!

Todd
Thank you for the compliments. You are correct on all the plants you named. I had to include both. I love the Burle-marx. The inhabitants will arrive in a few weeks. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Haha awesome!
LEt us know how the Begonia 'Abu Dahbi' fairs in the viv. Also how much airflow and ventilation is in this viv?

What Peperomia species is that?
Ive seen a few that look like that. SP Red Stem from Manuran, SP glabella from Antone, cubensis. and a few others that slip my memory at the moment

Philodendron 'Burle-marx Fantasy' is definitely amongst my favs as well!!!

Keep the pics coming!

Todd

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had the abu dahbi for a few weeks now. Since purchasing it, it has been kept in constant high humidity and seems to be doing wonderful. The tank is a zoo med so there is front ventilation. I also left a 3/4" slit on the top with screen. I will let you know on the pepperomia. I have it written down somewhere. My concerns are that the abu dahbi will eventually hide the burle marx. I hope this doesn't happen, I would be very upset, haha.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Looks like a nice home for some Leucomelas. Good luck with them!

Richard.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha awesome!
LEt us know how the Begonia 'Abu Dahbi' fairs in the viv. Also how much airflow and ventilation is in this viv?

What Peperomia species is that?
Ive seen a few that look like that. SP Red Stem from Manuran, SP glabella from Antone, cubensis. and a few others that slip my memory at the moment

Philodendron 'Burle-marx Fantasy' is definitely amongst my favs as well!!!

Keep the pics coming!

Todd
The Peperomia was shipped as Peperomia red stem, haha. Wish I knew the exact scientific name or the locale. That was of no help.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wow, those are gorgeous!

About how old is this batch?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will have to check through emails but if I remember correctly, I believe ~5 to 6 Months OTW. They are fatties for sure, haha.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here is an updated pic of the vivarium. The left side was bothering me beyond belief and it began to pull away from the sides. So yesterday I tore it down and touched things up a bit.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Nice belly shots!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good Job with the tank and great choice of frogs!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts