Dendroboard banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
not bad this is identical to mine + 10 gallons. Though I used glass, did you say whats going in here?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yup! and i'm not sure just yet. fish for sure for the aquarium portion. what i can put up on the land portion i dunno. it'll be kinda tough to put frogs in there just cuz of the water aspect of things.

i'm open to ideas.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Did you put some sort of foam mat under the tank? Also how thick is the acrylic? The weight of the water could cause a stress fracture.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
not yet. i may not need to. i'll have to talk to my buddies that own aquariums and see.
its 3/8" thick acrylic, but the height of the water will only be 15" tall so given that, it's going to only be 30gal of water in there. so i think i should be ok. :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
not yet. i may not need to. i'll have to talk to my buddies that own aquariums and see.
its 3/8" thick acrylic, but the height of the water will only be 15" tall so given that, it's going to only be 30gal of water in there. so i think i should be ok. :)
thats still 240'ish lbs of water, I've built many aquariums so you many need to put foam under both bottoms.oh......we need an update

21 - 25 of 25 Posts