Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this tank from Andy, brooklyn dart frogs, and it was extremely overgrown. I also wanted to add more color to it so the frogs would stand out more. Here is what I have so far

The tank stripped of most the plants in there

FTS of how it is at the moment

Here is what I have used so far

Rex Begonia and unknown plant

Neo. Night Sky

Neo. HL x Puncta Red

Neo. HLF2

Ill be add one or two more plants but havnt decided what yet...Feel free to give input.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I think I remember seeing this tank when I went to Andy's. You did a nice job re-doing it! Can't wait to see it grown in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
how do u keep ure plants roots from rotting in such wet dirt??..i had a 2 broms is a crested gecko tank that i watered normally and eventually their roots rotted but the soil wasnt anywhere as moist as you dirt looks..
plz help i wana put live plants in their tank but they just die on me=\

·
Banned
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how do u keep ure plants roots from rotting in such wet dirt??..i had a 2 broms is a crested gecko tank that i watered normally and eventually their roots rotted but the soil wasnt anywhere as moist as you dirt looks..
plz help i wana put live plants in their tank but they just die on me=\
Those are just mounted to the wood/ background. If you plant Broms you barely want to bury them in the soil. My soil stays damp but I have really good drainage...I just misted the tank when I took the pictures. Anymore questions just pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts