Dendroboard banner

15 gal

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ryan 
G
#1 ·
i just finished setting up my 15 gal tank today. andy0300 helped me with it a little bit. i decided not to use the styrofoam, andy sold me some baked clay pellets, and those ended up working well. i am going to house auratus in it. the only thing i need for it is some leaf litter for the areas that i don't have moss. let me know what you all think, and feel free to give any suggestions.

See less See more
G
#3 ·
thanks.
the background is expandable foam and coco husk, and the substrate is baked clay pellets, some rocks, coco husk, and moss (i don't know what type).
the rocks in the moss kinda happend on accident. i was just laying down moss, and there was a rock sticking out by the moss, and andy pointed out how cool it looked, so i decided to go with it and add a few more rocks sticking out.

G
#6 ·
thanks

i got it at the all ohio reptile show. it is a staghorn fern. the dripwall has only been runing for a few hours, and nothing has caused any problems yet.

this was actually my first attempt at the foam background. it turned out better than i thought it would.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.