Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not selling anything this time around. ;) We wrote a new care article that I think could go a long way for some people just starting out.

The 10 Commandments of Vivarium Building

It seems to us that there's a list of common things done incorrectly when building a vivarium, so hopefully this simple article will help. It goes over ten very simple points to follow when building a vivarium, and other things to do that can make things run more smoothly. :) It's not as in-depth as our Vivariums 101 article, but hopefully it can work as a quick reference for people just starting out!

Check it out in our Care & Media section.

Over the next month we'll be offering a ton of new products online, as we work towards next month's (March 2012) goal of adding the full selection of animals we've bred online w/individual pics & "add to cart" buttons.

Thanks again everyone,
-Mike

Attachments

Registered
Nice article. I was reeeally glad that your watermark background didn't extend very far down the page though. I was a bit of a strain to read the print over the plant background.

Registered
Thank you so much for generously sharing your knowledge.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice article. I was reeeally glad that your watermark background didn't extend very far down the page though. I was a bit of a strain to read the print over the plant background.
Good point. We're still working out the kinks on our site for V.4. I just edited the background image a bit lighter, so things should be easier to read. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts