Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about settings up a 10 gallon vert and wanted to see some other members 10 / 20 gallons verts to see if they look big enough ( only going to put 2 thumbnails in ). I searched the forum but was only able to find a few examples. I really like the tanks kyle made in this thread:

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/care-sheets/27889-making-pdf-vertical-tank-3d-background.html

If Kyle or anyone can chime in and tell me what size they are that would be awesome!

Lets see those pics!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have several 10 gallon verts and they do work well for thumbs, however I just completed a 20 gallon last year and now feel it's a waste of usable space. Could have gotten a lot more use for more species of frogs if it had been horizontal.

Brian

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here's one of my racks of 20's, with a couple 10's off to the right. I never use 10's permanently, I feel like they're too small and have noticed my frogs to be much more active and out in plain sight when given more space.

-Pat

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the photos, I think I will take a look at petco / petsmart and see if I can find a 20gal. I have a bunch of extra 10's but I agree I would probably be better off in the long run using a 20.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts