Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
DOOD! Rob I love you man. On a whim I called the nearest petco, in Las Cruces NM, about an hr away and they are having the $1 per gallon sale starting tommarrow! I have to work so I'm gonna send my poor mom over to grab a bunch of 20 highs for me!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem I new someone would want to no. Since I am only allowed 2 tanks the sale is no use to me. I need the 36x18x36 exo.

Now if they had $1 per gallon on exo terra....

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I wish they had $1 sales for exo terra/zoomed! I don't have much room in my house for much tanks anymore.. So I usually just use 10g's, so the sale doesn't really do me much good cuz 10's are always around $10 at my petco.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
i called my "local" petco today and they said it happened at the beginning of the month and that i missed it :( i need a 20L!

james

·
Registered
250 Posts
Don't bother coming to the one by house. They will be sold out first thing in the morning lol

·
Registered
701 Posts
i called my "local" petco today and they said it happened at the beginning of the month and that i missed it :( i need a 20L!

james
Sorry james, wish you were near me! I have an extra 20l

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Anyone know what size tanks they sell. I know I am gonna get 20Highs. Does petco sell the 25 Highs that are the same footprint as a 20high but even taller? I'm thinking I'll pick up a couple 40 breeders too.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Doug, at my petco I have 10s, 20Ls, 20Hs, 30B, 40B, 29H, 55s, and 70s.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Usually the sales are for 10, 20H, 20L, 29, 40B, and 55. Sometimes they limit it to 10, 20 and 29. Now if the glass tops only went on sale!

·
Registered
250 Posts
They had 2.5 - 55's on sale here. The bigger tanks arent $1 per gallon. They had tons of everything except 20H's. I got 200 gallons or so and ordered 5 more 20H's lol. They will let you order stuff too!! I was happy about that. Wish they would put a 270 gallon on sale like that!! They are $899 retail!!

I got there 30 mins before they opened... there were two other guys (saltwater guys) waiting already when I got there lol. But they had TONS of 40 breeders and 55's!!!

Already building tanks ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I live about 15 mins. from the Sarasota Petco and I just called today and they are having the sale from today till the next two weeks. so if any froggers live in the area, now it's your chance to stock up. :D

Both locations....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts