Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Seems like (I work for them), though they haven't told us anything about it yet. All I know is They sent me 14 40b, among a ton of other tanks, so it seems like a pretty good possibility.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Courtesy of user TimsFrogs on another forum:

Starts 6/26 -7/23/11

10 gal - $10
20 gal high - $20
20 gal long - $20
29 gal - $29
40 gal breeder- $40
55 gal - $55

This is a great deal so get them when you can!!!
Check your store for dates.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Where is this sale? Whats MFK? Who is having a 1$ a gallon sale?

I've also been thinking about a few more tanks to set up as verts. An a 40 breeder would be nice for more terrestrial darts.

Doug

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
NM - Google is my friend. There is no PetCo in El Paso. There is one in Las Cruces tho. Looks like I might be making a drive this weekend.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Courtesy of user TimsFrogs on another forum:
Starts 6/26 -7/23/11

10 gal - $10
20 gal high - $20
20 gal long - $20
29 gal - $29
40 gal breeder- $40
55 gal - $55

This is a great deal so get them when you can!!!
Check your store for dates.
As I recall, last year 55's were discounted, but I don't think they were $55 because it would be too much of a loss.
Then again, I have trouble remembering what happened last week, let alone last year, so you might want to check with someone else. :p

·
Registered
215 Posts
We had several $1/gallon sales last year, actually. The 55's were discounted to $55, but I think there may have been one of those sales (the last one) where they were not. Honestly, the 40 breeders are more of a loss, as wholesale, they are about the same price as a 55 gallon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is this sale? Whats MFK? Who is having a 1$ a gallon sale?

I've also been thinking about a few more tanks to set up as verts. An a 40 breeder would be nice for more terrestrial darts.

Doug
petco is having the sale its a dollar a gallon on 10 20 long 20 high 29 40 breeder and 55 gallon tanks and mfk is monster fish keepers

·
Registered
217 Posts
We had several $1/gallon sales last year, actually. The 55's were discounted to $55, but I think there may have been one of those sales (the last one) where they were not. Honestly, the 40 breeders are more of a loss, as wholesale, they are about the same price as a 55 gallon.
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
So is this sale going on right now or upcoming? The nearest petco is 45 minutes drive from el paso. I wonder if it is an advertized sale like in a flier if PetSmart will match it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know that my store has not been given a date for it. Perhaps someone else may chime in who has come across the info somewhere. If not, I will post on here as soon as they tell me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
So is this sale going on right now or upcoming? The nearest petco is 45 minutes drive from el paso. I wonder if it is an advertized sale like in a flier if PetSmart will match it.
Given that the date range from Tony relates to all Petco stores

Starts 6/26 -7/23/11.

You will need to contact the store closest to you as each store geographical area has the sale different times. In CA, I believe it could be July 4th week or if not I'd assume end of July. If I'm not mistaken I thought the previous sale was more close to August than anything..

·
Registered
646 Posts
Given that the date range from Tony relates to all Petco stores

Starts 6/26 -7/23/11.

You will need to contact the store closest to you as each store geographical area has the sale different times. In CA, I believe it could be July 4th week or if not I'd assume end of July. If I'm not mistaken I thought the previous sale was more close to August than anything..
They need to hurry this up because I was planning on building a 20 gals for my brothers birthday which is on the 7th.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I asked an employee and locally they have received a very large shipment of tanks, however they have not recieved the discount labels which are sent 2 weeks in advance of the sale. Hmmm....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts